DOI INTHANON ELEPHANT SANCTUARY
Our sanctuary was founded with the goal of protecting elephants with eco-friendly practices. We do not offer elephant rides, nor do we tolerate any form of maltreatment. Our elephants are cared for as loved members of our family, and we invite you to watch this first-hand.
Taksin, who was born and raised in a traditional hill tribe village a few hours from Chiang Mai, along with his family, has chosen to bring their age-old traditions into the city. ‘A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin, and culture is like a tree without roots.'”
Private Minimun 2 pax
1) Packages A-G include free pick-up and drop-back service if your accommodation is within the city.
2) If your accommodation is located far outside the city, there will be a transport charge.
3) The transport fee depends on the distance from the old city.
4) Please note that cancellations and refunds are not allowed.
5) If you need to change the date, kindly inform us at least one week in advance.
6) For cash payments, please pay your guide or driver during pick-up.
7) Doiinthanon Elephant Sanctuary and Doiinthanon Elephant Park are the same place.