Tour A – Half Day Elephant Care
- Half day morning : 7.00 amp - 1.00 pm.
- Play with elephants
- Feed elephants
- Wash/bathe elephants
- Buffet lunch
- Free photographs
For this half a day tour you will be picked up from your hotel at approximately 7:00 – 7:30am to drive for roughly one and a half hours to the elephant park located at Doi Inthanon National Park. On arrival you will be greeted by members of the local Karen Hill Tribe, who will give you traditional clothes to wear. You will also be provided with fruit and vegetables to feed the elephants, whilst you can also play and interact with them. Later on you will walk with the elephants down to the river where you can swim and bathe with the elephants.
A buffet consisting of freshly prepared, local home cooked food is provided, and you will be dropped back off at your hotel in Chiang Mai at approximately 1:00pm.
Throughout the whole tour we will be taking many photos with a professional camera, which will be shared for free, so that you can fully focus on enjoying your time with the elephants.
The half day tour consists of:
- Pick-up from your accommodation between 7:00am – 7:30am (drive to the elephant park takes apx. 1hr 30mins)
- You will be greeted by members of the Karen hill tribe and given traditional clothing to wear
- You will be given a bag of fruit and vegetables to feed the elephants with
- You can feed the elephants, interact and play with them
- Walk the elephants down to the river where you can swim with them and help bathe them
- We provide a delicious buffet of freshly prepared home cooked food
- We will drop you back at your accommodation, arriving back in Chiang Mai at apx. 1:30pm
WHAT TO BRING :
- Change of clothes (you may wish to bring a hoodie or jumper as it is cooler up in the mountains where the park is located)
- Mosquito spray - INCLUDED
- Toilet/Changing facilities on site
- Lunch (please make us aware of any dietary requirements beforehand)
- Drinking water