Tour A – Half day Elephant Care
Half day elephant care
This tour is suitable for all ages.
The half day tour consists of:
- Pick-up from your accommodation between 7:00am – 7:30am (drive to the elephant park takes apx. 1hr 30mins).
- You will be greeted by members of the Karen hill tribe and given traditional clothing to wear.
- You will be given a bag of fruit and vegetables to feed the elephants with.
- You can feed the elephants, interact and play with them.
- Walk the elephants down to the river where you can swim with them and help bathe them.
- We provide a delicious buffet of freshly prepared home cooked food.
- We will drop you back at your accommodation, arriving back in Chiang Mai at apx. 1:30pm.
What to bring:
- Change of clothes (you may wish to bring a hoodie or jumper as it is cooler up in the mountains where the park is located).
- Mosquito spay.
- Toilet/Changing facilities on site.
- Lunch (please make us aware of any dietary requirements beforehand).
- Drinking water.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.