Tour E – One Day (Half day Elephant Care + 1hr Trekking + Waterfall + Bamboo rafting)
One Day Tour (Elephant Care + Trekking + Waterfall + Bamboo rafting)
This tour is not suitable for young children.
The trek is suitable for beginners.
This tour consists of:
- Pick up from your hotel between 7.30 – 8.00 A.M. (drive to the Elephant Park takes apx. 1hr 30mins).
- You will be greeted by members of the Karen hill tribe and given some traditional clothing to wear.
- You will be given a bag of fruit and vegetables to feed the elephants with.
- You can feed the elephants, interact and play with them.
- Walk the elephants down to the river where you can swim with them and help bathe them.
- We provide a delicious buffet of freshly prepared home cooked food.
- After lunch, we will take a walk to the waterfall and swimming (about 1.30 minutes).
- We will drop you off at the site to do bamboo rafting. Have an unforgettable experience rafting down the river on bamboo, down rapids, passed local spots, jump from rocks or play on swings.
- We will then drive you to meet your local hill tribe guide, who will take you on your trek to Rak Jung waterfall, through the jungle and small local farms on the hillside. Learn about different plants and trees. Finish your trek in the Karen hill tribe village with a cup of freshly ground locally grown coffee.
- We will pick you up and take you back to your accommodation in Chiang Mai. You will arrive back at apx. 5pm.
What to bring:
- Shoes suitable for walking and climbing.
- Mosquito spray.
- Toilet/Changing facilities available.
- Lunch (please make us aware of any dietary requirements beforehand).
- Drinking water.
- Local guide.
- Free photos of your experience at the elephant park.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.