Tour B – One day Elephant Care
One day Elephant Care
This tour is suitable for all ages.
This tour consists of:
- Pick-up from your accommodation between apx. 8:00am-8:30am
- You will be greeted by members of the Karen hill tribe and given traditional clothing to wear.
- You will be given fruit and vegetables to feed the elephants with.
- After feeding the elephants you will take them for a walk through the forest.
- You will then go for lunch where we provide you with a delicious buffet of freshly prepared home cooked food.
- After lunch, take the elephants to indulge in a mud spa which is good for their skin and helps them to regulate their body temperature.
- You will then walk the elephants down to the river where you can swim with them and help them bathe.
- Feed the elephants again (they have to eat a third of their body weight), hug, kiss, take some photos and say goodbye.
- We will drop you back at your accommodation, you will arrive back in Chiang Mai at apx. 5:00-5:30pm What to bring:
- Change of clothes (you may wish to bring a hoodie or jumper as it is cooler up in the mountains where the park is located).
- Mosquito spray.
- Toilet/changing facilities.
- Lunch (please make us aware of any dietary requirements beforehand).
- Drinking water.
- Free photos of your experience with the elephants.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.