Tour G – Two Day one night Doi Inthanon & Elephant Care
– We’ll pick you up from your accommodations between 7.30 – 8.00 A.M.
– Then we’ll start they day with a splash by heading to the biggest and most beautiful waterfalls (Wachiratan and Steam) in the lush Doi Ithanon park.
– Trek 1.30 hour through the peaceful jungle from a Karen Hilltribe village to Rak Jung waterfall. There we’ll enjoy a delicious picnic for lunch.
– In the afternoon, we’ll drive to Phra Mahathat Chedi Nophamethanidol and Phra Mahathat Noppholbhumisiri.
– Visit the hilltribe local market to buy fresh and local ingredients to cook at night.
– We’ll spend the night at a jungle camp and be immersed in nature.
– After breakfast drive to the elephant camp. Our team of local Karen guides will welcome you and tell you about our elephants and how we care for them.
– We provide traditional Karen clothes for you to change into.
– You’ll be able to get up close to our elephants in the forest and feed them sugarcane and fresh greenery.
– For lunch, you’ll be able to enjoy a buffet of home-cooked food as you take in the views of the elephant sanctuary.
– In the afternoon we’ll help give the elephants a mud bath which helps regulate temperature in the heat. We’ll be taking photos on our cameras (to be shared for free) so you can just focus on enjoying your time with the elephants.
– We’ll drop you off at accomodations aroung 5:30pm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.